Tooth Extraction Dissolvable Stitches 3 Days After Tooth Extraction?

3 days after tooth extraction? - tooth extraction dissolvable stitches

I had a tooth on Tuesday was about 72 hours, and the pain seems to worsen. Not bad, but worse than it was. I do not know what to look like the quarry, accused 2 2 years ago, and I remember the pain. It is this whitish material for the hole that was yesterday, but when I woke up today, I (work) 3 layers, the pain was really bad, and things are still there, but not both, and I think I see it hole that was covered with the material. I absorbable sutures, which makes me angry, it seems that the chains more and made me nauseous .. I thought wrong ... I've been around brush and rinse with salt water, smoke, and waited .. do everything she is still wanting. I do not want to call my dentist immediately, do not give me something for pain, and I did a little annoying because you can not afford to miss work, had (I) and a little when I left the office. I will not say a lot of pain, and thoughtI only need a sedative .. and tell me everything is fine. Tonite I have to work, you even can not to date an emergency. My pain is mostly in the gums around the hole, and I read alveolitis and pain, and it does not look as though feeling. All this is normal? Am I crazy, dry socket and my thoughts get to play a trick on me?

4 comments:

grandpa walleye said...

First, the pain is usually at the peak on 3 is Day after the extraction. Secondly, about the appearance of the drink, what you see is quite normal and very early in scar tissue that has built up a white spot on. Just keep all of 2 hours with warm saline. But he thinks it should be on some strong painkillers such as Tylenol # 3 or Vicodin. Enter your dentist a call and we can be called to a pharmacy. I do not believe until you have found a dry socket. Good luck.

Connie said...

You call a dry socket through the noise and you may want your dentist immediately to make a reservation for this problem for you before it really bad .. Then you should be good as new in one of the top resources on human
Good Luck

Cara said...

Call your dentist know immediately. Sounds like that may be infected. I had to pull a tooth a few weeks ago, none of the symptoms you describe. The tooth actually felt better when everything went (it was cracked), a tooth. Good luck.

oOoMorri... said...

ru fu * ckin kidding me ?>?>?>>?>?>?>?>?>?>? U asked for 5 minutes Moron question. Made

Post a Comment